From 10 to 17 February 2013, simply flash your photo ID if you’re born in the Year of Snake to enjoy FREE admission into Underwater World Singapore (UWS), with 2 full-paying pax.
Promotion available exclusively at UWS ticketing counters.
The Lucky Snake Years: 1917 | 1929 | 1941 | 1953 | 1965 | 1977 | 1989 | 2001
Be sure to catch the underwater God of Fortune this festive season!
Grab an auspicious chance to snap some photos with him during this diving times:
11.30 | 2.30pm | 4.30pm
What’s more? Catch the Pink Dolphins LIVE and in action at the following time slots:
11am | 2pm | 4pm | ^5.45pm | ^6.30pm
^The 5.45pm session will be moved earlier to 5.30pm on 10 & 11 Feb 2013 and UWS will operate till 7.30pm, with last admission at 7pm. Feeding and show timings are subject to changes without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions:
– Only valid photo IDs will be accepted for this promotion.
– One valid photo ID admits only one pax.
– This promotion is not applicable to organized group tours.
– Privilege cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount card vouchers or VIP privileges.
– Other terms and conditions apply.