We’re celebrating National Day with a big bang! Happening on 8 & 9 August, the Official National Day Pub Crawl will take you on a roaring good time, giving you insider’s access to the best nightlife hotspots in the Lion City!
Tickets to the Official National Day Pub Crawl are up for grabs! Simply post your most happening group photo & stand a chance to win tickets to this special event!
Step 1: LIKE WATSinside Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/WATSinside)
Step 2: Upload your MOST HAPPENING group photo on WATSinside’s Facebook page and tag your friends, with caption “PARTAYY PEOPLE @friend1 @friend2 … Join me at the Official National Day Pub Crawl”
*By ‘MOST HAPPENING group photo’, we mean the most fun party that your group of friends have been to! We’re looking for pics that will prove that you are indeed ready for the Official National Day Pub Crawl!
**friend1, friend2 etc. are the other people in the photo
Step 3: Get your friends to like and share the post
Step 4: Participant with most number of likes and shares wins
There will be 2 winners of a pair of tickets to the Official National Day Pub Crawl (1 winner each for 8 & 9 August).
Terms & Conditions:
1. The contest is open to all, except employees & relatives of WATSinside, Singapore Pub Crawl, & its event partners.
2. The contest runs from 5 July to 2 August 2013 (12PM).
3. Each picture counts as one entry. Participants can post more than one entry, as long as the tagged friends are unique.
4. Winners will be determined by the highest number of likes and shares based on the uploaded picture.
5. Winners will be announced on 2nd August 2013 (5PM) through WATSinside’s Facebook Page and will be contacted for instructions on how to collect their prize.
6. By winning, the winners consent to having their picture taken with the prize and published on our marketing channels as a proof of prize collection and the legitimacy of the contest.
7. Failure to abide by any requirements or rules of the contest (including ‘universal fair play’ rules) will result in disqualification.
8. By entering the contest, participants agree that they have read, understood and accepted the Terms & Conditions in their entirety.
9. We reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions of the competition at anytime without prior notice.