Receive a FREE Latte at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf when you present 3 MasterCard receipts from Comfort and CityCab taxi rides!
Date: 1 Jul – 31 Dec 2013
Venue: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf outlets in Singapore
Terms and conditions:
1. The Comfort and Citycab MasterCard Usage Promotion 2013 (the “Promotion”) is organized by Cabcharge Asia Pte Ltd.
2. The Promotion is valid from 1 July 2013 to 31 December 2013, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To qualify for the Promotion, you must pay for your Comfort or CityCab fare/charges using MasterCard cards via our taxi’s cashless payment terminals and retain the charge slip. A minimum of three (3) such successful or approved transactions must be made and their respective charge slips must be presented along with your MasterCard card used, before you are eligible to redeem for a free small-sized Latte from selected The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf outlets.
4. Only payments made via MasterCard cards issued by banks in Singapore are eligible for the Promotion.
5. To redeem the free small-sized Latte, you must present i) three (3) Original MasterCard charge slips for your Comfort and/or Citycab transactions made within the same calendar month; and ii) your MasterCard card used. For the avoidance of doubt, transactions made in a different calendar month from the redemption shall not be eligible for the Promotion.
6. Redemption of the free small-sized Latte can be made at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf outlets, except for its outlets located at Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore Expo and Tampines One; and redemption is subject to the availability of the small-sized Latte at the outlets.
7. Redemption for the free small-sized Latte is limited to the 2,500 cups per calendar month island-wide, irrespective of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf outlet.
8. The free small-sized Latte is not exchangeable for cash, vouchers or any other items.
9. Cabcharge Asia Pte Ltd and MasterCard do not assume any responsibility for the products and services offered under this promotion. The products are sold and services are provided solely by the relevant vendors, under such terms and conditions as determined by such vendors, and MasterCard accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with such products and services. The products and services have not been certified by MasterCard and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in this promotion be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by MasterCard.
10. Cabcharge Asia Pte Ltd and MasterCard accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prizes or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax payment due to any tax authority as a result of receipt of the prizes remain the sole responsibility of the Promotion participant. It is the responsibility of each Promotion participant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
11. Cabcharge Asia Pte Ltd reserves the right to substitute the free small-sized Latte with another item of equivalent value.
12. Cabcharge Asia Pte Ltd’s decision relating to the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
13. Cabcharge Asia Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion without prior notice.